No products in the cart.
Join our Network - it's free to apply!
What we look for in screening Vendors:
- You're a high-quality business with a commitment to superior customer service that we'd be excited to share with our closest friends & family.
- You are passionate about the products you make & sell - and it shows in the quality and uniqueness of your offering.
- We limit categories and the number of overall vendors to a level where we can provide personalized customer service.
- Apply at: www. artisandaily.com/apply
Once accepted, create a store and list your products
- Create your store. We provide detailed instructions, but we are happy to hold your hand and walk you through the process.
- If you don't already have one, you will need to get a "Stripe" account for processing credit cards. We use Stripe to process credit card transaction on the website. Since you will own the stripe account, you also own the relationship with the credit card processor collecting payments.
- We do not take a cut of your sales revenue. You get paid as soon as the credit card processor sends you the money (typically within 24-48 hours).
- BTW -- it's easy to get a Stripe account, but again we are happy to help if you need it.
Receive orders and sell your product
- We will actively promote your products and brand along with our ArtisanDaily.com marketplace.
- Our online system will send you an email every time a customer makes a purchase.
Package and ship with ease
- Once you receive your orders, you can use our system to track fulfillment.
- You can even print labels and hook up to Shipstation if you'd like.
- Or you can continue to use your current drop-ship provider.
Get payments and grow your business
- Once your orders are completed -- you are paid based on your agreement with Stripe. For most vendors, it's daily.
- Stripe, like most credit card processors, charges 2.9% plus 30 cents a transaction.
- Again, we do NOT charge a sales commission and you keep the relationship with the customer.
Why work with us?
We are picky about who we work with — and we hope you are, too. Most of the vendors featured on ArtisanDaily.com are vendors that we’ve worked with for many years at our in-person retail markets (e.g. Chicago Artisan Market, Oak Brook Artisan Market, etc.). We created ArtisanDaily.com with two constituents in mind:
- The vendors who have sold with us at in-person markets for years.
- The loyal shoppers who have frequented our websites, markets and events for 17+ years.
Our company, INV Marketing Group, LLC, has been showcasing & supporting small businesses for over 17 years — using a combination of digital marketing & in-person markets & signature events. We launched in the Monadnock Building in downtown Chicago in May of 2004 with the idea that we could use 1:1 digital marketing to connect small, brick & mortar businesses with their most profitable customers. Our journey continues in 2021 with the launch of ArtisanDaily.com.