No products in the cart.
Please make sure to contact vendor for specific refund policy. Each Vendor Store has a tab called Warranty which describes their warranty and refund policies.
Vendors are not required to accept returns, exchanges, or provide a refund unless stated in their shop policies.
If the seller is willing to accept returns, be sure to settle on the details in an email before returning the item:
- Where you should send the return
- What time frame does the seller wish to receive the return
- Who will be responsible for the cost of return shipping, if not written in the shop’s policies
- What shipping method to use
If the seller doesn’t accept returns?
If after contacting the seller and the seller does not allow refund or returns, please contact ArtisanDaily.com using Contact Us form at your earliest convenience if any of the following is true:
- You never received your order
- Your order was not as it was described
- If you felt the seller did not act with integrity
- Seller did not respond in a timely basis
Each seller is responsible for their own store. However, integrity and quality service are minimum expectations for vendors to participate on ArtisanDaily.com.